If you are unsure whether to proceed with re-marriage or setting up a household together, or if you are finding things heavy-going after you have taken that step, consider talking to a counsellor.
A counsellor’s experience of the challenges and difficulties of re-marriage and stepfamilies could be of assistance to you. It makes more sense than ignoring the difficulties and hoping for the best.
Source: Relationships Australia
- Stepfamily Realities – Relationships Australia Spring Hill – July 2012 (stepfamilymagazine.com)
- Questions to consider before forming a stepfamily (stepfamilyzone.com.au)
- Myth 1 – Love occurs instantly between the child and the stepparent (stepfamilyzone.com)
- Living Apart Together – Relieve the Stress of Stepfamily Life (stepfamilymagazine.com)
- Stepfamily Realities (stepfamilymagazine.com)
Australia, Family, family skills, Marriage, Parent, parenting courses, relationships, relationships australia, remarriage, stepfamilies, Stepfamily